We are looking to expand our Imports company within the UK, I am looking for an accomplished website developer with a proven track record. I require a bespoke website built around our specifications, this contract will require on going support as the site evolves and matures.
Main Hub - A back end system capable of the following.
• * stock allocation to satellite stores
• * Ability to add and remove products, change pricing and product images
• * take payments and orders securely
• * Product allocation to satellite sites
• * stock check
• * integration into our current courier systems
* a number of online stores, initially one with plans in place for another nine
* back end integration into Main hub
* ability to arrange product categories, imagery and pricing
* search engine optimised
* possibility of blog dependant on individual store
Sales would be made through our Satellite websites, this allows our sales and marketing teams to be solely responsible for running the sites, the central hub would then deal with the dispatch for all customer facing sites, we have five sites currently ready to go although we intend to focus on one initially until we are happy with the process. The additional nine will go to the same developer to allow consistency. We will then look to create additional niche outlets on a ongoing basis.
The end goal is for the central hub to have a product range in excess of 2500 products, a customer facing site can then be built for it to allow drop shippers and retailers access to the catalogue range we have built.
We are not a new start up company, we have the logistics in place to fulfil worldwide distribution through our current business and we already have in house marketing, sales, customer service and IT support which we can pull upon.
I have removed graphic design from the project skills tab, we will require this service although we are also able to source or do this task ourselves. My main need is for a accomplished Web designer, if you can also do high quality graphic design then great, if not then its not a problem.