We are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack developer to join our team who has specific experience working with Symfony 3. This is a remote position working with our friendly team based in the United Kingdom. You will take over the development and maintenance of an existing website application focused on health and wellness and help us improve its functionality and performance on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent PHP 7.1 skills with proven experience of Symfony 3 framework.
- Solid front end skills with HTML5, CSS3 and JS etc.
- Back-end database experience (e.g. MySQL/MariaDB)
- Experience working with API's, particularly social media integrations, Google Maps, and web analytics platforms
- Server management knowledge/experience.
- Sound knowledge of UI/UX principles
- Strong team player and excellent English communication skills.
- Building, testing and implementing new features on a regular basis.
- Maintenance and optimization of the existing website.
- Debug issues that have been reported and logged.
- Create and implement fixes, writing clear and concise code and documentation.
- Identify possible areas of improvement and suggest new features.
52 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön