Full Stack Developer – Full Time at High Growth Ecommerce Company
Looking for an experienced full stack developer to fill a position in high growth ecommerce retail company (triple growth year over year).
APIs: ebay API, Odoo API (Open ERP), RESTful API
Platforms: Odoo, Magento, Lunix, Digital Ocean, Amazon AWS
- Magento and Odoo integration:
- Full, real time synchronization of Odoo with Magento including: new product additions (pictures, attributes, category structure, pricing, any additional data points), two way real time item quantity update, order update and transfer (customer info, address, preferences), shipping (carrier integrations)
- Database Management:
- Manage Odoo database, ensure there’s a real time back up of the entire system
- Custom periodic database backups, scheduled backups.
- Maintain database integrity, implement services and checks to monitor the health of the database
- Back and Front End Customizations: cater the Odoo system to the needs of the company as required through various growth cycles. This includes custom changes and custom development.
- Database Integration / Setup
- Build out and manage a database that will either feed into Odoo, or be implemented directly into Odoo (whichever works better and suites the needs of the company). Database will contain product SKU numbers, images, product info and must constantly communicate to the system, from various access points.
- Pricing Database Integration
- Build out and manage pricing database using various APIs which will run to consistently update SKU prices. The prices need to be pushed out to Odoo, then Magento then Ebay / Amazon in real time / within minimal time.
- Crawler / Scraper Setup
- Build out crawlers, use existing crawler frameworks or scraping services to achieve company needs. Tie together APIs and data from various extraction sources.
- Magento / Ebay Integration: full real time sync of Magento with eBay Marketplace, eBay Motors and Amazon marketplaces.
- 2 way order updates
- Item upload to (including attributes mapping, custom HTML template, images)
- Magento Template Customization
- Customize elements, add new ones, or develop per custom needs of the company.
- Ensure cross – device responsive functionality, carry out tests using various developer tools.
- Implement services to watch server load and front end store performance.
- Backend Development
- custom development of back-end features not already included in Magento or available as extensions on the marketplace
- Front End Development
- custom development of front-end features not already included in the Magento or available as extensions on the marketplace
Understanding and communicating in English is a requirement.
Visa / Invitations to US may be arranged down the road.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, I am Peter, the leader of MediaHeart WEB Agency ([login to view URL]) and an experienced web designer & developer. Quality and speed are my leading stars and I am at your disposal, just give me a message.
Hi, Mark here, I would be interested in discussing this project with you. Thanks for the consideration, I hope to hear from you soon Thanks, Mark
Hi I am located right here in new york, lets talk if you interested, let me know the communcation would be better if you work with someone in your own time zone.
I possess all of the mentioned skills and I am 9 years experience I can also get H1B visa go to US, Kindly contact me and arrange my interview round please. Regards, Andy
Sir , i am very much interested in this position , please give me a chance to serve you , i will prove my , i need work permit to work in [login to view URL] for your kind reply...