I'm interested in building a Laravel dashboard where log-in users can submit posts to my WordPress site.
Also, they can view and manage all submissions (like as edit/delete or create a new one) from the Laravel dashboard.
* Users can register and log in on the WordPress website.
* WordPress account must be synced with Laravel.
* Users can send a new post or edit existing posts made by him.
* Admin needs to approve any new post or any existent post edit until the change is sent to WordPress.
How will work?
1. Users will log in on WordPress.
2. If users are login on WordPress, then can submit posts on Laravel.
3. After a post sends by users, the admin needs to review it and approve or denied (users need to be let know about the status made by the admin [mail & Laravel dashboard]).
3.1 The post is not sent to WordPress until the admin approves on Laravel.
4. After everything is correct and users respect all rules and his post is approved, the post data is sent to WordPress as a new post or edit existing post.
5. On the WordPress side, the new post must be synced with the user account that sends it.
** Post Data **
- post content
- thumbnail image
- some custom fields made by the Advanced Custom Fields WordPress plugin (let me know if you have experience with this plugin) like as selects, inputs, file upload, and so on.
54 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $589 tähän työhön
I understood and realized you do not like the wp backend for some reason ? anyway I can do the thing that you have asked. need database access and ftp. Laravel and wp will sync. I know how to do this.
Greetings, I am interested in your project. Lets discuss further details in chat. Thanks and looking forward for your response. Best Regards. [login to view URL] https://www.freelancer.pk/u/faizansaleem1598