Need done in 2 hours!!!! By 12:30 New York Time
Take Formatting of Effective Date in attached image and apply to 2 other Gravity forms in site. Freelancer who created has disappeared and I need same formatting done in 2 other forms, but need done ASAP
Image shows only Month and Years available for picking and only day of the month allowed to select is the 1st of the month.
Member signs up during certain dates of the month then the available calendar dates change based on what day of the month it is currently.
Example of Logic is this:
- If member signs up (current date) between July 1 to July 24, then Effective Date shows AUG 2017 - no earlier than August 1 (will show dates for Aug, Sep, etc.)
- If Member signs up July 25 to July 31, Effective Date show SEP 2017- no earlier than September 1 (will show dates for Aug, Sep, etc.)
- logic needs to be applied to any month - 1st to 24th - default Effective date available in field will be first of any month after that (ex. on January 24th, member on sees from Feb 1 forward as available Effective date to select) ; if 25th to 31st of any month, default Effective date available in field will be 1st of 2nd month after that (ex. on January 27th, member on sees rom March 1 forward as available Effective date to select)
live web page is [login to view URL] - moved the Effective Date to front to fix. This page works exactly how we want as described above.
- need to program (CSS?/PHP?) Effective Date calendar (DONT WANT ANY other calendars in our checkout forms AFFECTED) - just like the webpage above
- want calendar formatting to look exactly like page above and attached image
- want logic to be like example above and below:
o Member is browsing to purchase on May 24 – Effective Date available defaults to June 1, but then member browses on July 25, Effective Date available now defaults to Sept 1
o Member can't choose any previous dates and if on May 25, then June 1 no longer avaialbe - only July 1 as first available Effect Date
Don’t want anyone selecting a data that is unavailable, so prefer it to the next available date
3. want the Only Dates allowed to be used for the Effective Date Fields in these Forms to be the 1st of any month?
No date other than 1st of the month is available (can't pick any dates of the month other than 1st - which is why the format on the page above only show Month and Year)