I need a WordPress developer to fix the CSS of the Header of my website and the full Home Page of my website to look better when responsive to mobile. The website is www.womenshealthandfitness.com.au.
In the header i need:
- Logo moved to left, menu moved to the right, social icons that appear on Desktop version to appear next to (left of) hamburger menu.
- Less "dead" white space vertically
On the home page i need:
- Main image banner cleaned up. Height needs to be much less.
- 5px or so of white space between each of the 3 main banner images as you scroll down, and all images with the same width.
- Articles to appear under their actual category headings. At the moment, for example, 'diet plans' and 'recipes' category headings appear above/below eachother without their respective articles underneath each. Same with 'latest from fat loss' and 'latest from beauty tips'
103 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I have read your all the changes and we are ready to start. Please share your admin details and the ftp details. Awaiting your reply. Thanks Sayantani
Hi, I am interested in this Responsive modifications project. I checked your details and understand your requirements. I am ready to start. Thanks Shibu