Hi I'm going to repost this to be a bit more clear to avoid conversations with people pretending to be someone they are not.
- After this job is awarded you will be required to have a WebCam conversation with me and prove that you are the person in the photo of your profile. If you are not the project will be terminated.
- You will also be required to connect to my internal software to prove you are in the location you say you are from. I've had to many scam artist trying to say they are from areas they are not from.
- If you say you are from a Russian speaking country then you should speak Russian, if you say you are from an English speaking country then you should speak English FLUENTLY, there will be a SPOKEN language test for the languages you speak and the area you say you are from.
- I will verify if you have senior level coding skills or not. If you are not ready to verify your coding abilities please do not place a bid.
- I am not looking to work with agency's. If you are an agency or team do not apply. I am only looking for individual freelancers and that will be checked throughout your work with me.
Do you want to work with team of fun, ambitious, and motivated people who love to solve problems with intuitive software solutions. Tired of EVER-changing projects but still want to continually be doing things that are new and challenging without ever changing goals?
We are seeking a *Senior* full-stack web developer to join our team in building web applications. We are in the process of developing a NO-Code universal creator allowing for multiple types of media to be created using a singular tool.
As an outsource development company that is building a SaaS application, we also have occasion to support client project.
We are seeking someone who has a *Demonstrable Strong Front-End Experience* with:
Also, it would good if you have experience with (but not required):
To round out our team we would prefer to find someone with experience with building products for online video, audio, image editing applications. Someone with a STRONG focus more on FrontEnd UI/UX development as most our current team leans toward and prefers Backend. However, to be clear you should be FullStack.
We would prefer work experience be based on development of products and not only working on websites/web applications.
For JS it would be also nice if you have developed private or public libraries/components - not just for a project's use case but for generic use. Here are the primary requirements and “beneficial but not required” skills.
- 7 or more years’ experience in full-stack web development.
- Backend experience with PHP/SQL; framework Laravel.
- Experience with Node.js
- RESTful API design and implementation.
- Ability to write structured and understandable code.
- Ability to write thorough and well written technical documentation in English
- Read and write English proficiency.
- Working with git, Jenkins, & AWS
- Experience working on a team of programmers for continuous development of Cloud based Products
- Education in computer or engineering related fields.
- Portfolio demonstrating your work.
When bidding make sure you start your bid with “I’m a SaaS building rockstar” so I know you read this and didn’t just use some template to respond to us. Include a well written response outlining WHY you would be good for the job, details on projects you’ve done, libraries you’ve done, and links to any demonstrable work. NOTE: We are not looking for an agency. We are looking for an individual to become part of our team.
We look forward to speaking with you.