We are looking for experienced PHP programmers interested in a long-term cooperation with a popular website.
- Minimum 6 years experience working on a similar position
- Ability to proactively analyze problems, select proper technologies, design and implement solutions
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 5.6 i PHP 7+, MySQL.
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel, Wordpress, OOP, REST and Linux environment
- Skilled in designing databases and coding efficient SQL queries
- Knowledge of GIT or Mercurial version control systems
- Using automatic deployments (Deployer, Bitbucket Pipelines, etc.)
- Using design patterns and best coding practices, ability to write clear, efficient and secure PHP and SQL code
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and improve one’s skills
We’d also welcome the following:
- Experience in Open Source projects
- Knowledge of MongoDB, Python, Redis, JS and popular ORMs
- Experience with using Jira, Bitbucket and Github platforms
If you apply for the job please make sure you include your resume. We won’t be considering applications without any resume.
For verification purposes please attach a solution to this simple task to your offer:
Please provide the result of the following code in your application:
We won’t be considering applications without the solution.