We’re looking for an experienced Liquid coder to build and deploy a Shopify B2B website where our customers can login and buy from our store, according to the following requirements:
1. Responsive template custom built from Porto or other ecommerce theme for stores with a large number of products:
[url removed, login to view]
2. Left side menu with product’s categories.
3. Products are always displayed in list view.
4. Colors and fonts: blue and green in white background.
5. To see prices customers must login.
6. Must have a "request membership" sign up form, clients get an email when they fill that out. You would create the account (just copy and paste the info) and email them an invitation. They click the link in the invite to make the password., client’s form can be as follows: [url removed, login to view]
7. Client’s Registry form must include an option to upload PDF, JPG or Word files, like eg business license.
8. Products should be uploaded massively with a CVS file including SKU, title, images, brand, capacity, speed, color, connector, description, etc.
9. At least 5 Products can be selected for comparison, product’s description must have a structure with at least these specs: Price, SKU, brand, capacity, speed, type, connector.
10. Free Social media Icons: Including WhatsApp, facebook, pinterest, Tweeter, Email.
11. Free Chat Support.
12. User's reviews for purchased products.
13. Spanish is main language (all texts supplied by us), and English language option.
14. Resize images automatically so all look the same size.
15. Predictive search looks through product’s title, SKU, description, brand, capacity, connector, etc.
16. Website must be responsive and compatible with desktops, smartphones and tablets, and RETINA ready.
17. Fully content administrable by us (banners, texts, images, products, categories, sub-categories, etc.).
18. Contact page: with Google Map api and Waze link for smartphone.
19. Payment options with PayU for credit card, bank transfer, Paypal, etc.
20. Prices in COP and USD currencies. Price: COP 200.000 (USD 66.66)
21. A good example of what we want is, check product’s listings. [url removed, login to view]