The deliverable is a website for a real-estate related company that provides some key features:
1) Main company landing page that explains vision, mission and overview of services
2) Map with regions serviced identified and links on map to separate pages for each active region
3) Ability for offices in different regions of the United States to establish their own office pages on the site, with their custom contact information, services list, etc.
4) Plug-in for main company and regional offices to perform CRM, with separate accounts for each region
5) Plug-in for scheduling and calendar management, with separate accounts/profiles for each region
6) Plug-in for invoicing and itemizing of fees for services and tracked hourly support
7) Plug-in or web service for tracking/maintaining log of mileage driven for services rendered
8) Ability to post custom advertisements in banner/carousel format on regional pages
This website will eventually need a custom mobile application. Developers who can understand how to first make the site mobile-responsive but who understand how to design and build for eventual integration with mobile capability will be highly preferred.
Ideal candidate will provide multiple work examples highlighting great design displaying modern look and feel with experience implementing a wide variety of Wordpress plugins, performing SEO, and ensuring responsive site for cross-platform optimization (web, tablet, phone).
1How would you address the need for a mileage tracking plug-in or web service that will be accessed via the website?
2What challenging part of this job are you most experienced in?
3What part of this project most appeals to you?
4What questions do you have about the project?
5Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?