We are a small company doing a unique service not normally marketable through regular website marketing. We have a very tight and specific target audience. We have done the following through a commercial email sending services in the past, but now have arranged to do it through our ISP, 1and1.com.
We want PHP scripting with our MySQL database (DB) to run through a CRON job control.
Here are the project parameters.
1. Our websites are hosted by 1and1.com. Everything will have to work through their servers. [login to view URL] uses PHP 5.5
2. My DB for testing will use about 20 addresses of both good and bad addresses. After completion it will run over 600,000.
3. The email addresses in the MySQL DB must be used to send individual generic emails. There will be two formats of the email being sent, - one text and one html. Sending must allow for delivery of whichever the recipient accepts.
4. The PHP script, in connection with the two file versions, must provide an unsubcribe option automated within the [login to view URL] MySQL DB. The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 specifically requires this. Based on email regulations a person receiving the email should have an ability to opt out of future emails if they wish. This should be an automated process so that if they choose to opt out, they are taken to a specific page that verifies their wish then marks their record in the database as something that will stop future emails.
5. You can set the format of the MySQL DB. It must store all the emails, have an indexing number, and status for sent, unsubscribe, bounce, and any other send result. If it is blocked by a commercial spam filter company like [login to view URL], MX Guarddog, Postini or similar services it must post this as blocked (no need to name specific blocker) to the DB as one of the results so it will not be repeated in future sends.
6. The CRON job must be designed to send 10 emails every 3 seconds. Once started it must continue until all the emails in the DB have been done. This must be independent of my being logged in. Even if my computer is off it must continue to run until completed.
7. We want a unique page set up on our website as a hidden page accessible by password to do two things.
a. turn the CRON job on and off with a simple click of a button
b. display a count of emails sent, number of emails in the DB, and a result percentage of total emails sent (Sent / DB = %)
8. All scripts must become our property with the ability to edit them by us in the future. Since we are not programmers, we, also, would like a set of specific detailed instructions on how to change
a. the two files being sent
b. file location
c. send criteria
d. send scheduling
e. send timing, and
f. number per send
33 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I have 16 years of experience in web hosting, server administration and php programming See my previous works at https://www.freelancer.com/u/Netfreehost Message me, let's discuss the project.
Glad to meet you. I'm very interested in your job post. I've full experience in responsive design. Please Hire me. I'll do my best, will make you pleasure with my work. Thank you.
I have read your project description and understood the work. I have done many crone jobs before. Please reply me to discuss more about the same. I would be really happy to hear from you.