• Automatically upload/list products from distributor to eBay using their API ([login to view URL]).
o A product is sold out or retired from the distributor, it should be deleted from eBay.
o A new product is added by the distributor, it should also be added to eBay.
• Automatically manage any stock changes from distributor to eBay and eBay to distributor.
o A unit of a product is purchased in eBay and had a stock of 10 in eBay, stock will get to 9 and the distributor should receive that one unit has been purchased.
o Distributor had 10 units but someone else bought 5, eBay listings should change quantity to 5.
• The application should be programmed in PHP.
• The Project and application files should be sent once the Project is finished, in case there’s a need of server migration/self-execution of it and/or future modifications.
• Any private information must not be shared and must remain confidential.
• The application should be fully functional without errors, any error found during the next month upon finishing it should be solved without incurring in further costs.
Developer and sandbox from both eBay and distributor are ready as well as API Keys, so no time wasted there :)
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi sir, I have experience with eBay Api , I am interested in your projects. let me know to discuss more on chat. I can develop features you want to add in your system. Thanks
Having experience in listing items on [login to view URL] (Currently belong to [login to view URL]) Having experience in listing items on [login to view URL] Experience in Excel and inventory management