DO NOT BID if you can't meet deadlines. I will be glad to discuss the deadline and make A change if necessary.
DO NOT BID if you have not done any previous project on the Ebay API. Minimum of 3 years of PHP, MySQL and osCommerce environment is REQUIRED
This project is meant to enhance a working (in the sandbox) version Ebay API previously developed into osCommerce MS3.
Below is the project requirement:
The Ebay auction that is currently built into the osCommerce admin is functional at the Ebay's sandbox level and is able to process checkout. However we feel that the screen organization could be improved upon.
We want to have the screen(s) reorganized and have the auction management environment include the following components:
1. Sales - Checked out, Not Checked Out and Completed screens
2. Listing - Pending, Active, Ended, Sold and Unsold screens.
3. Upload - Pending, History display
5. Reports - Sold and Unsold display
6. Feedback - Postive, Neutral and Negative
7. E-mail notifications (including reminders) to the auction winners
8. Checkout - this feature must use osCommerce payment gateway for checkout.
9. Link other seller's auctions to the "Featured Items" section of the HTML template.
10. Remove expired auctions from the Related Items list displayed on the HTML template.
I believe these screen components can be organized into page tabs. Page tabs are in use for the current system.
The final requirement would be to provide technical assistance/support during the API certification process by Ebay.