We have a community site using the Dolphin 6.1.4 script. It works very well but we require a few small modifications.
For this bid we will be concentrating mostly on the EVENTS module/script.
1. Fix two bugs from the original script: a) membership level is not working properly (eg standard member is still able to join an event that should only be for Full members); b) We set the amount of tickets available, after this reaches zero members are still able to join event (which should not be happening).
2. A few minor visual changes: a) change text color in the event calendar page; b) change background color in the event calendar page; c) remove and change some text in event page.
As a secondary piece to the bid, we also require a quick look and fix for the site displaying properly on Internet Explorer. This is a known issue for all Dolphin users and unfortunately the creators have not issued a fix (we have to fix ourselves, so we need this done as well)
These are fairly easy fixes and should require medium skill level and a very quick turnaround.
Added Information/Details on the Bid Request
WEBSITE: [url removed, login to view]
The bugs (below) are in the original events script.
1. Fix two bugs from the original script. These are features already programmed in the original Dolphin script but are not working properly:
a) membership level is not working properly within the events JOINING (eg standard member is still able to join an event that should only be for Full members). In the admin area when we create an event we mark off which membership level is allowed to join, on the actual event page all members seem to be able to join (so orig script has a bug);
b) We set the amount of tickets available (again from the admin area when creating the event), however after members join and the available spaces reaches zero, members are still able to join event (which should not be happening, again a bug in the original script that needs to be fixed).
2. We have added a small MOD to the events module that shows a calendar of the events (instead of the original listing) that will require some of the visual changes. Here they are:
a) change text color in the event calendar page (it is currently PINK and doesn't show well on the website);
b) change background color in the event calendar page (currently every day that has an event listed shows a bg color (it is randomly selected), we wish to simply have the bg color ONE color);
c) remove and change some text in event page:
Actual Event Listing:
- Remove TEXT: Country, Event END, Ticket Sales Start/End, Sale Status; (we don't need these to show on our event pages, they are not used and just confuse the members)
- Change TEXT: Tickets Left = Spaces Remaining, Ticket Price = Cost of Event
> script modifications / instructions within a text file. Zipped. Send to us.
Please send us the working script modifications so that we can make those adjustments form our server very quickly and efficiently (our site is LIVE currently so we cannot allow full access and downtime while working on the small modifications).
These are small changes and should be as easy as making the changes from our end (similar to when we purchase a modification, they show instructions on what lines to change and where, in each PHP file that needs to be changed). We think this is the quickest and easiest way to deliver and change our site once the programmer is done with the actual script writing.
Thank you for bidding!