I'm looking for a creative programmer that will help me with the detailed planning of the application and also with its subsequent execution.
What's going on:
Digital Signage for raspberry PI and central server
General description of features:
- Distribution of Content to Raspberry PI
- Content Playback Scheduler
- Register the player and assign a Group
- Upload media files or add links
- Create a playlist, choose layout and arrange assets
- Schedule the playlist for the group and Deploy to players
- Supports HD Video, MP3, Images, Youtube, Streaming content, Media RSS, PDF
- Display independent content
- Works offline, downloads content incrementally with auto-restart and uses websocket for real-time server communication.
- Advanced Scheduling to play content at specific times, days or duration. TV_OFF playlist allows dynamic switching off of the TV.
- Insertion of advertisements by creating such playlists (multiple of such playlists can be added). Videos can be paused to insert an advert
- The client is a Raspberry PI or a similar device that can boot Linux and handle Full HD video playback (or future 4K).
- The client runs a web browser in kiosk mode that displays content defined in the control application.
- The new unconfigured client is able to identify the Control Application (s) in the local network and announce that it is ready for use. If it is not possible to automatically identify it on the network, it displays the information needed to manually assign to the Control Application.
- The client downloads all content to offline mode and will be able to work without the presence of a Control application or even any network connection. Once re-connected to the network, it can automatically update the content if a new one is available for it.
- Both the Server and the Client will have a service through which the Discovery and Configuration (JsonRPC) will take place on the agreed port.
Control Application / Server:
- The Application Control allows you to manage individual display sequences and assign them to active (networked) Clients.
- The Application Application application also allows you to view the status and settings of Active Clients with the network.
- The Application Control allows you to manage non-registered (new) clients on the network and add unregistered clients that can not be found on the network automatically.
- Link exchange server
I would like to make payments for the project according to phases. Based on the plan, we will make a payment for implementation. Please ask for additional questions and we would like to prepare the individual stages of development.
Estimated project costs: $ 1000 - $ 2000
16 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi there, I have built several raspberry pi projects. I am an electrical engineer with 19 years experience in this area . I am interested in your project :
dear I checked your post carefully I can do that perfectly If you hire me, I will work for you until you are satisfied. Please contact me and discuss more Thank you.