I'm looking for ongoing fullstack development support for a Business to Business SAAS product we have created. It is still in its infancy but we have paying clients already.
This work will involve backend and frontend coding using the following technologies:
Backend - Craft CMS (PHP + Twig + MySQL)
Repositories in Github (private)
Deployable via Jenkins pipelines (Docker & Nginx)
Near Term Needs (August/Sept)
- Frontend feature updates that will require CMS and endpoint changes
- Frontend UI framework adoption (Ant Design system) to enable more rapid development
Longer Term Needs (Sept/Oct)
- Replacing CMS with Pimcore DAM/CMS (PHP + Symfony)
- Integrating an Identity Mgmt system
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good estimation/ completion ethic
- Non-Disclosure/ Non-Compete agreement
We do have a full stack developer that is part time but he doesn't have quite enough time for us at this point so we're looking for additional options with an intent to move toward a small team once revenue supports that.