This project is to create software that will enable school children to take online tests, and for their teachers to be able to instantly access reporting for this.
A portal needs to be developed with the following areas:
o Manage Children
o Practice Tests
o My Account
This portal will be behind a secure area, which needs login functionality created for it. The features and functionality of the four areas are explained below...
1. Manage children
This is an area where teachers can manage the children in their class. Features to be built:
• Ability to upload a list of children
• Their username and password must be auto-generated
• Ability to edit a child
• Ability to bulk delete and print all logins
2. Practice Tests
This area will consist of software being built that will enable children to take tests online. Functionality includes:
• Ability for a child to write their answer to each question in input boxes
• Ability for me to tell the system how much each question is worth, e.g 1 Mark
• The system much store the answers as a child takes a test
• The system must produce a list of all correct and incorrect answers once the test is submitted
The reporting area needs to generate a number of reports, as follows:
• Test scores per child
• Test results by test
• Test scores per topic
4. My Account
The My Account area is where a teacher can update their details.
Please note: as part of our company policy, any developer that we consider for this job will be asked to submit a written quote on company headed paper which will need to be emailed to our head office ( I will give you the email address if you considered). Please only apply if you will be able to do this.