I’m looking for someone to help me develop a SIP phone using the sipML5 API located at [url removed, login to view] Please research this site and see how easy it is to use this API.
(Please state you are not a robot in your Bid)
Your job is to create a web based phone that appears like a modern cell phone with the ability to make and receive phone call via an asterisk server to local or off site server. I’ll provide you server and credentials for testing. Your created phone should be able to function on a webpage or desktop with http service running. We'll need an installer that simple to use.
Basic Phone Features:
1. Make phone calls to any phone number.
2. Receive phone call from any phone number
3. Ability to redial last number dialed.
4. Able to place a call on-hold with music
5. Able to transfer a call to another SIP device.
6. Able to conference (3 way) to another call
7. Provide indication of call status. examples: registered, connected to call, on hold – off hold, muted and messages waiting.
8. Keep a history of outbound or inbound calls and allow redial of selected entry in the history
9. Provide ability to make phone unavailable (do not disturber)
10. Ability to switch from headset to speaker phone (button)
11. Ability to create contacts and or import contacts into phone and dial any contact with a click.
More Advance Features:
1. This phone should allow user to record up to 10 messages that will be stored on the users computer.
2. This phone should allow user to click any one of 10 buttons and play a message to the called party.
3. While playing the message, the users microphone is muted during the playback and return microphone un-muted after the message has completed or if user has clicked the stop playback button. Phone should have ability to select microphone and speaker/headset on the desktop computer.
sip configuration should be contain inside a config file. Not ability to edit/change the users credentials. This file can be edited by text editor with advance user knowledge.