I hope you guys doing very well.
I am Yama and Project Manager of Web Design Company based in London
I am looking for experienced PHP developers to convert our PSD to HTML and then created PHP CMS for us.
Here is project summary (more details provide via chat room)
• We have 5 PSD ( all Same Layout but only colour Combination different )
• You need to convert to our PSD to HTML ( must be fully Responsive, prefer HTML 5, CSS 3 ) and created CMS, I will give you the PHP admin theme from ThemeForest ( I already bought) one, for this project
• On –page optimisation must be done while developing, I will help you with this
• We have 12 domains, once you developed the Website then will upload the same website in 12 different domains name ( let's chat about this in more details )
• You can design this project in two way
• Number one way of the design: You can convert one PSD to HTML then duplication and change the colours and colours must be matched with our PSD colours combination
• No 2 way of design is: create one HTML, one admin, from the admin you can manage the multi-domain name and multi colours scheme, I can help with this if you prefer ( I have three projects before in this way )
• I need this project to fully completed in ONE week time ( an experienced full time 2 developers can easily achieve this timeline )
I am not looking for a sole developer, I am looking for some1 has a small team of PHP developers , I really need this project to completed asap
I will not release any payment until the website fully developed and complete it and tested by us ...... before we release the payment we need to check the files source code and quality of code by our senior developer ( this is a must condition )
you must complete this project within 7 days ( MUST, otherwise please don't bid on this project )
182 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Reviewed your job details, kindly share the PSD file with me as I've vast experience Already completed 300+ sites Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.