There is a script that processes payments through different APIs.
Currently the script runs entirely on the client, the client needs to call the server to use the API service, the [login to view URL] file will be used to develop this API.
The functions in the [login to view URL] file must be converted into a REST API to be consumed by clients from a server.
1. Make a PHP Rest API with the [login to view URL] file without frameworks with JSON, the functions must be converted correctly and use good programming practices
2. The API must be used exclusively only by authenticated clients, the authentication and verification will be carried out automatically using the domain name with a token or a Public and Private Key as authentication method, a MYSQL table is used on a server where there is a list with the domains that is constantly updated.
3. It is very important that security measures must be implemented (the information between client and server must be encrypted using for example OpenSSL or a Public and Private Key)
4. The API must generate a log of the users who use / call it with the data: Date, IP, domain / sub-domain that can be consulted on a page on the server and will be automatically cleaned every 60 days
5. You must make a simple page in PHP on the server that allows adding to a black list the domains or IP's that cannot use the API and any subdomain ([login to view URL], [login to view URL], any.example. con), the blacklist will be handled in a MYSQL table on the server indicated above, it could be called api_blacklist_service
6. The FTP data will be provided, Database Access, where the freelancer must carry out the development of this project.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $169 tähän työhön
hello sir I'm an expert full stack developer with years of experience and I can do this work for you in minimum time and budget. Please initiate the chat so that we can discuss more on this.