I'll provide more info on successful shortlisting of Freelancers (see criteria below) but essentially what I need you to do is:
1. Create a new Database using the Data Schema I will provide (2 tables - products table with 42 columns/data points, deals table with 63 columns/data points approximately) on my server. The tables are linked by the Product ID field (relationship).
2. Create scripts (PHP or otherwise) that can do the following, in this order:
- Download a compressed file from the Retailers / URLs I provide (there are approximately 15-16 Retailers with each one having its own URL)
- Unzip the file which will contain a large CSV file (one file could have around 1 million rows of data).
- Extract the data in the CSV file and import it into the Database you created in the first action, separating Products and Deals from the CSV using the following rules:
1. For the Products import, the script must check first if the Product ID exists already, if so, the import must skip importing that particular product.
2. For the Deals import, it must first clear the existing deals in the Database from that URL / Retailer which can be done by using the retailer ID.
- Sends an email to me with a volume of the products and the deals imported or an email with the error if the import fails.
- There must be a script per URL so I have control of which scripts I run (if I want to just import the data from one URL manually I can do)
- A Cron job will need to be created so I can configure when the scripts run automatically on my server each day
- I need a very simple front end HTML page that requires a login to access with a summary of the imports (I will provide flat HTML files for you to use, you'll just need to integrate it with your scripts) and the ability to trigger the scripts.
- The server I have will have (at best) 2GB RAM and 2 processors. The scripts need to run optimally and complete quickly (I will allow a maximum of 1 hour for the largest script / import to run), I cannot approve this project as complete unless this happens so please think about how you plan to build this with the potential size of the CSV files..
- Each CSV file will be structured in exactly the same way, so the scripts only need to be created once as they can be applied to all the CSV files that will be downloaded from each Retailer / URL
- There are other options when it comes to the files to be downloaded, if you think this would be better
File format and compression options available of the files to be downloaded:
- XML (no DTD)
- XML (DTD 1.5)
- XML (DTD 1.4)
- Ill review all submissions and bids
- Ill report and block automated bids or those that havent read the description above.
- Ill shortlist the freelancers that I think can do the work based on their bid and what they write in their proposal. Unrealistic prices will also be removed.
- Shortlisted Freelancers will get a message with the Data Schema attached and an example of one of the CSVs with an opportunity to ask any questions.
- Ill choose a Freelancer to work on the project and create a new project for them specifically.
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi I am Shafayat, I am an M.E.A.N. stack developer. I believe I am the perfect fit for this job. Let’s talk for a minute, you won’t regret it, I promise. Cheers