I am looking for "Wordpress, WPLMS, BuddyPress, LMS" developer for existing WPLMS setup. Someone who worked on WPLMS WordPress theme and can quickly resolve the current issues. I am confident that an experienced developer can solve the issues quickly. Details are mentioned below:
- Centos - cPanel control panel
- Using WordPress multisite
- 2 websites - main-domain and subdomain
- WPLMS WordPress theme (Main domain)
- Wp-job-manager for job posting and resume builder (Subdomain)
Word to do:
1) Job portal issue:
- We would like to remove the subdomain and keep the main domain only. We are using subdomain only for Job-portal. Currently installed all wp-job-manager plugins on the main domain but it is removing the design of candidate dashboard and job portal. The only reason we have configured the sub-domain is because of the design issue, which I think a developer can resolve. We tried contacting WPLMS and WP-Job-manager team but they have their own excuses and delays in replying. We would also like to use BuddyPress-job-manager which allows members to see job listing and resume builder in their profile.
- Once logged in as an employer, they should not require to fill up the same details again.
2) Registration forms issue:
We would like to create different forms for different users (students, employers, and instructors), and after registration, they should redirect to their respective page. e.g. employer/recruiter should see job portal/posting webpage. Students can register using google mail but it is not fetching their first name/last name and avatar(profile pic). Currently, forms are already created but they are not working as expected. We have paid plugins like BuddyPress members type pro and buddyboss members type. Login with Facebook is also not working as expected. Registration forms should not be visible once logged in with the respective users.
3) Members listing:
Separate members listing pages should be created for students, employers, and instructors. BuddyPress members type pro and buddyboss members type plugins do profile the shortcodes. Members listing pages should have members search options.
4) Website speed:
We need to optimize the website so that the webpage should load quickly.
5) Creating a separate web page for job portal:
As we are now merging the main domain and subdomain, so we need a separate webpage [login to view URL] which will show separate menu and webpage as job portal. Users log in with employers login will redirect to that page after login.
6) Finding issues:
Help us in making things more professional, take initiative and detect current issues.
If things go well, we will use the same developer for future customization.
Do let me know the required time to complete these tasks and the one time charge.