We are small business related to kitchen but we are candy store, so you can order everything we will take it together and ship it directly from our store to customer door.
We have interest to move from WooCommerce to Laravel cause WooCommerce is not made to handle that kind of type of stores.
We have an eye on a system made in Laravel already and is mobile friendly it's called "PickBazar" and you can see working demo of it here: [login to view URL]
What we need to do is here bellow:
1. We need 3 kinds of Payment Gateways:
--- > [login to view URL] payment gateway. [login to view URL]
--- > Netgíró.is Payment gateway. [login to view URL]
--- > [login to view URL] Payment gateway. [login to view URL]
2. We need to be able to allow people to login and reorder same order that they made maybe last week etc.
3. We need to allow some how for split bags like add bags let me explain: Four people in same family they order all together, one family member would like to get 3 kinds of candy in one bag, and the other members would like to get something else in the same candy bag, it's similar when you order a Pizza and you can split it in half, but here you should be able to split it in 4 parts maximum.
4. We need to intergrade it with Tookan delivery system, and orders that has only been paid should be pushed over to Tookan via API, and we should get the status back from Tookan when it's Delivering, Delivered etc. Here is Tookan API docs: [login to view URL]
5. Shipping zone is based on zip codes in our country, we support our own territory but we ship with [login to view URL] for the territory that we do not service our self, the docs can be accessed here: [login to view URL]
6. Offer free shipping in our territory based on products in cart for example someone that order for 4000 ISK will get free shipping, but this is only valid trough weekends, so we need to be able to set it up inside the Admin Panel.
7. Thermal print order after payment, we have Epson T20III thermal printer, that need to print the latest order when it's paid, it's not okay to print out the order unless she has been paid.
8. We have SKU for the candy bar, so we have 4 lines with 30 boxes, and currently the order on our thermal printer is by ASC not ID, and if someone order for let's say 0304, 0429 and has to go back to 0402, this need to be ordered that way it goes from the top to the bottom and to the 30 box like this: 0304, 0402, and then 0429.