Hello, I have a WCVendors site I am working on for a client and I need someone to provide custom changes. Ideally to start working today with the project finishing tomorrow afternoon. 5pm.
The website is [login to view URL] (running on WC Vendors).
Here are the changes we need.
1. Minimum Hire time restriction to be set to 1 hour (would be good if users can hire for 1 hour and 30 mins etc…)
2. Calendar display mode to permanently be set as 'Calendar always visible’
3. Reviews for product on hire to be mandatory and not optional | Bookeable product>General>advanced options
In my opinion I feel that we should have them there as it makes the website feel more full.
6. When vendors upload an item for hire, an option to insert the approximate price for the current state of the item will be good. This will not be displayed on the website, it'll be primarily for admin, should a dispute arise we at least have a rough idea of how much the item may cost.
7. Sign up process. For users (First name, Last name, We'll automatically generate their username , create password, repeat password, users can either log in /sign up through, Facebook or google. If a business / organisation to register, there should be a button to click if you're a business or organisation, sign up process will be the same, the only addition will be the extra box for businesses/organisations and also the option for them to fill in their business number or charity number which is optional.
8. Can we remove the duration section on the website and have all activity through the calendar alone with drop down hours/ minutes for hiring?
9. I noticed on the back end, the vendor can set their overall score, however when you go on the products page you can click on review but it doesn't go directly to the review which is at the bottom of the page?
1. has been done
2. has been done
6. has been done
7.8.9. need to be completed
And I need the user logged in menu to be fixed
All of these changes need to be done without additional plugins and made so that when the theme and main plugin is updated we will not lose them
I guess you could write your own plugin for all of these changes.
Please understand that you will need to work off of what the previous developer has done.
I don't know where they were working but I don't want conflicting code.
There is also a lot of custom code as the plugin has a 'give' option a 'sell' option and a 'hire' option
31 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön