Need to get three new mods, and some repairs of an existing mods, for two (2) separate, but otherwise identical OSCMax installations. Both are on same dedicated server (PHP, Apache, Mysql, Linux). Note, while not pornographic, one of the sites does include materials (books) that society deems to be mature. Please note this before bidding.
1. Need to integrate the tagging mod for OSCMax with my site's own
manner of displaying books in categories. I.e., in a list, with add
to cart promptly displayed:
[url removed, login to view]
2. Wanted to do something, with, say, the manufacturer field, so that
I can sell products (books), from specific providers (authors), and
then the authors can log in, by themselves, and see their sales of that
product, by day, week and by month, (but only sales of the product where the
provider/author is the one associated with it.) Still want to keep
the manufacturer field invisible to the customer (some authors have multiple names)...
3. Both sites sell downloadable goods (ebooks), need to identify the format of the book so downloaded, as per OSC downloads controller. Right now, it gives a button.
4. Nowhere near as important, and probably a pain in the butt. A few
years ago, I had a script (elance) made for selling printed books to
any and all. It generated this little EDI-based text file for shipping
to. I had to upgrade to OSCMax last year, 'cuz I was losing too many
ebook orders, and though I was promised (elance) that the script would
work with the upgrades, it never did. Runs off the ISBN identifier
have a third site where it is working...
5. Possibly, needing additional help for Linkpoint API on one site... have asked the authors of API, have offered money, but they're not really getting back to me.