Currently I have a fully developed script working properly.
The script is divided into two parts, one runs on the server and the other on the client, the script found on the client calls the server to use these files and process payments.
The problem is that currently the server uses the client's database directly and with whitelist in cpanel to allow connection and it only works with 1 client.
It seeks to develop an API that connects to the remote database of clients through the web server and PHP without opening ports or allowing direct access to the DB server from external sources or using whitelist in the case of Cpanel, which allows Multiple clients connect and consume the server API.
The client needs to call the server through the custom API and send the corresponding information, to use the files found on the server and process payments
1. Make PHP API connecting to remote client database via web server and PHP without opening ports or allowing direct access to DB server from external sources, functions must be converted correctly and use good programming practices, The API should process the client's request and use the information from its database to generate and return the result.
2. After developing the custom API, an authentication system must be implemented:
The API must be used exclusively by authenticated clients, the authentication will be done with the domain / subdomain name and the client's license as the authentication method.
For this point, a MYSQL table is used on a server where there is a list with linked domains and licenses that is constantly updated.
3. It is very important that security measures are implemented (the information between client and server must be encrypted using OpenSSL / Public and Private Key)
4. The API carried out must generate a log of the users who use / call it with the data: Date, IP, domain / subdomain This log can be consulted in a simple page of the server that is shown as a table with the following columns: Date, IP, Domain, Action and it will automatically clean every 60 days without using CRON, you can use a timestamp and put a button to delete them manually.
5. You must make a simple page that shows a blacklist as a table in PHP on the server and that allows adding to the blacklist the domains / subdomains or IP's that cannot use the API ([login to view URL], [login to view URL] , any .[login to view URL]), the blacklist will be handled in a MYSQL table on the server indicated above, the table in the database should be called api_blacklist_service.
The selected Freelancer will only be given access to the FTP data, Database Access, the freelancer must carry out the development on the client and server delivered where they can perform the corresponding tests.
I am a php and mysql expert. I read deeply into your requirements. I can satisfy your needs. May I install nigux for your requirements. I will wait for your message.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $248 tähän työhön
I am a php developer having more than 6 years of working experience and more excited to work with API manufacturing. I found this project worth working for best of my knowledge and experience.