I am looking for someone who can implement an advanced bot tracker in the field of cryptocurrencies.
You should have an experience with retrieving token prices / lp pools etc based on the network (eth, bsc). We're working with low cap projects mostly which sometimes are not listed on Coinmarketcap / coingecko.
Preferably, a Nodejs solution, but not mandatory.
- User can track any wallet transactions (swaps / transfer) and get notifications
- Track should be possible in most EVM blockains (eth, optimism, erbitrum, bsc etc).
- You can subscribe to ready-made lists of wallets (which can be added by the admin)
- User can track whale moves on tokens (big buys / sells)
- User gets a notification on big price drops of any token in selected networks (more than 40%) (we need to loop over all tokens with lp more than $5k).
Refer to the google doc for More detailed specs :
[login to view URL]
I've already outlined some of the required basic methods and attached it as word file.