Project will come in stages so I can pay for as it develops.
The organization: It’s a Christian relief organization named Vision Nicaragua. ([login to view URL]) We provide remote Nicaraguans with food, education and medical help as we can. It’s largely centered around the small town of Bethel which was devastated by Hurricane Mitch several years ago. The organization is well managed with a volunteer staff in the states and a small staff of Nicaraguans in country. The Zoho donor module is nice, but it’s build around specific campaigns. We don’t do a lot of that. Most of our support is in the form of small, regular gifts toward specific parts of the ministry and to the general fund. Much of our revenue comes from “trippers”—groups of people (mainly from stateside churches) who come down during the year for missions activities. They pay us to come and we cover their airfare (usually) and food. They stay in our mission center. (Really primitive, had a roof, open air in the common room, actual toilets.)
Project phases (I don’t know what I don’t know, so I’d like to be told when I’m making something too difficult or neglecting something important.)
1. I’d like to use the Zoho CRM for four kinds of contacts, although some contacts might qualify for more than one group
b. Trippers (plus a special tripper designation for one or more group leaders for each trip)
2. I’d like to be able to import donation info and tripper payment along with code (corresponding to our accounting GL codes that indicate the particular ministry the donation is for OR the particular trip the tripper will be on.
a. Donations would need a means of acknowledging the donations
i. we want the option of acknowledgment by email or regular mail
ii. And we want to be able to customize the acknowledgment to include news of the ministry
iii. I’d like to interface with our PayPal account to capture all that info in our contacts for acknowledgments and end of your tax letter.
b. At the end of the year we want to be able to send all donors donation letters for their taxes—by email or regular mail, depending on whether we have the email address. (For many donors we don’t have an email. For some, they have no email addresses.)
c. We’d like to be able to keep up with what each tripper has paid or owes
3. I would like to allow trippers/groups to register for trips on our website via forms that feed Zoho
a. That way we can update them regularly and prepare them for the trip
b. We’d like the option of them paying on the website and being able to see what they have paid and what they owe.
4. We like to send regular news to all contacts for whom we have email addresses
5. I’d like to move all our accounting from QuickBooks to Zoho (this may not happen—our accountant doesn’t trust cloud-based accounting systems).
14 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hi I have been working as Finance and Tax Consultant since 10 years and possess professional working experience. Please share your task details as I could start and finish it soon. Regards, Rakesh