I am in need of some help. I'm a WordPress theme developer and I need some help creating a shortcode button in the TinyMCE editor very similar to the Gravity Forms button. The way it needs to work is...
- We have a custom post type called Opt-Ins (I've already created this)
- There should be a button next to the Add Media button in all TinyMCE editors throughout the site (just like how Gravity Forms has their "Add Form" button). This button can say "Add Opt-In"
- If Add Opt-In is clicked above a TinyMCE editor, a modal should show with the following fields: Button Text and Choose your opt-in list
- When "Choose your opt-in list" dropdown is clicked, the list of all of the available page titles from the custom post type "Opt-Ins" should appear (so this dropdown should be the query results searching for any of the published posts in our custom post type).
- When the user selects one of these page title options in the dropdown, then they can click the button "Add Opt-In Button" and then the shortcode will be added to the TinyMCE editor. The shortcode should look like: [button text="Whatever User Entered" optinID="page ID value for the custom post type the user chose"]
That's it. I'll upload screenshots of what Gravity Forms looks like so you can see an example, but this would be helpful if you have access to Gravity Forms so you can see how adding a form to a TinyMCE editor works.
30 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 174 $ tähän työhön
Hi, I will deliver it in one day, I got your concern and very familiar with how gravity works, please discuss to understand my understanding and let me do this assignment for you, I can deliver it in 4-5 hours.