The application contains:
1. Classic Laravel user authentication (just to have authenticated pages below)
2. One page (“Email provider selection”) where the user can choose an email provider:
1. Gmail (for google apps: business addresses)
2. Outlook OWA/Office365 (for business addresses)
3. smtp setting
3. Provider settings pages:
1. When the user clicks on the right email provider, show a page to configure and save that provider.
2. Store the settings in a mysql table
3. When you return to the page as that user, show what provider is configured and when the user clicks on the provider, show the settings (smtp) or whether it’s configured (oauth). For the auth providers, there’s also a delete button.
4. For each provider, make a ‘test settings’ mail that sends an email to a predefined email (hardcoded)
4. Create a page from which email can be sent IF there's a mail provider correctly configured. When a provider is configured, you can click ‘send mail to’ (input to:, cc:, bcc: subject:, content:). The mail should be sent from a Controller (so no hacking in the page itself of course...)
5. If there's an error when sending mail, show this in a popup.
When there is need for API keys (for google, office365) please test with your own to test but send me the documentation how I can use my own keys.
For google, both gmail and Google Apps addresses should be allowed.
The application is a demonstrator so I can implement this in another application. So please make it clean and easy to transfer to another application. It is advised to use bootstrap.
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 170€ tähän työhön
hi hope you are doing fine. I have understood your project details. So I can help you quicker and cheaper. Let's jump to call for the discussion about project. best regards
Hello Hope you are well! I am an expert laravel developer I have read your request thoroughly & i can work on it. There are few points i would like to discuss are you available? Looking forward for your reply.