Connect job posting so jobs appear on Google Jobs search
Google has a schema for Google Jobs
[login to view URL]!#jump
-Add structured data to job postings
[login to view URL]
Google Search Console has a feature in enhancements called job postings. Which lists Error, Valid With Warnings and Valid. All indexed Job Postings how up the to see the status. For this to work. A sitemap or API needs to be created with all new jobs and removing expired jobs.
1. Jobg8 provides a regular feed of 50.000 monthly job postings to my website with a custom plugin.
2. Jobs from JobG8 are feeding with structured data into my website built with WPJobboard [login to view URL] using another custom plugin. 50,000 jobs a month
3. From the website I require all jobs feeding into Google Jobs using an XML sitemap using Yoast Seo. Adding new jobs daily and removing expired jobs after 30 days.
4. Structured data has to be set up perfect. Analyzing google jobs requirements.
-Analyzing google job requirements
-Check jobG8 feed is feeding all the correct information into the the website with the custom plugin
- The jobboard software has information and built in software on how to do this and mapping tools. [login to view URL]
-Once all is setup 100% correct the site map can be added to add to google Search Console.
And results can be checked in real time in the search console with Google Jobs.
To explain it as simple as possible:
-Jobs from JobG8 feed into JobBoard with a custom plugin
-From the jobBoard the jobs need to feed into GoogleJobs with a sitemap that updates and removes old 30 day posts.
-All structure has to be setup perfect feeding from JobG8 vis JobBoard to Google Jobs. If not the jobs are rejected.