2x Weekly Signup Automation
Problem Description: Need to email a signup reminder every Monday and Tuesday to a list of people for them to indicate if they want to play basketball at lunch the following day. At a specific time, the signup will be disabled and the individuals that replied “Yes” will be randomly assigned to two different teams. An automatic email will be sent to the “Yes” group with the created teams.
1. Automated email will be sent at a specified time to set list of people. Email subject will be “Basketball (tomorrow’s day / date)”. Email will provide link to signup page.
2. Signup page will collect name and email – both required. User can indicate “Yes” or “No” if they want to play basketball the following day.
a. Allow anyone to sign up even if they did not receive the email.
3. At an administrator specified time, the signup will be disabled and the list of “Yes” respondents will be randomly placed in to two groups / teams – “White” and “Dark”.
a. If there are not at least 6 “Yes” responses, an automatic email will go out to the people that did respond “Yes” and say “Sorry, only X people were able to play tomorrow, so no game.”
b. If there is an od number, that is fine.
4. The list of teams will be automatically sent to the list of participants. Users that did not respond or indicated “No” will not receive the team list email.
5. A separate password protected site will act as administration site to see list of current responses; add / remove email addresses; pause system; edit wording or emails.
1. Instead of completely random teams, allow administrator the ability to assign a value of 1 to 10 for each individual. Use best effort to create teams with equal total value.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön