I have a WordPress (my hosting) website. I would like to add a page where users can:
- Upload a picture (browse and drag and drop) / specify URL to online picture
- Select about 10 processing settings (icons, checkboxes, dropdown)
- Specify output format(s) (checkboxes)
- Click [Submit]
(see attached mockup)
You can test very similar website at www. finereaderonline .com with a free account.
I created a test page with some internal functionality already implemented which you can re-purpose, but it needs to be re-designed for better UX/UI. Here: [url removed, login to view]
For processing, the webpage will do the following:
1) User clicks Submit. Page uploads an image and makes a request to Web API.
2) API responds with HTTP 200 and StatusURL, which contains internal status (submitted, processing, finished). Page shows progress bar until "finished".
3) Page shows the result of processing as link(s) to download processed files.
This page can be hosted in WordPress hosting account or on my own Windows 2012 server (you will need to decide on best method).
If this project is successful, I will continue developing several additional similar pages.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $176 for this job
Hello Sir! I checked everything in your briefs and understood all your requirements. i am ready to start working for you.I'll finish with highest quality in best time. Waiting your reply. Best Regards!