I am looking for someone to create a new HTML5 template to be uploaded at [url removed, login to view]
1. The Layout should be based on HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, and other latest technologies.
2. Webpages must be error free and W3C compliant. I will be checking HTML5 markup, CSS3 validation, and JS validation before releasing milestone.
3. All pages must be user friendly, easy to navigate, and have great visual appeal.
4. Knowledge of Page Speed is expected and concepts incorporated into the coding style. I expect two versions of the layout to be kept in two main folders. One version will not be optimized for page speed in regards to combining CSS and JS from third parties. The other version needs to have all CSS and JS combined (but have comment sections with appropriate licenses above each section). I expect the developer to minimize requests to the potential server. I expect images to be optimized yet still be visually appealing. I expect images that are not important to load after the document onload event.
5. All layouts must be 100% responsive on all devices.
6. Themes must be fully customizable with support of a style switcher.
7. All Layouts and themes must be easy to install and setup for all users.
8. Webpages must be SEO friendly, RTL ready, and Bootstrap Based.
9. Webpages and images must be Retina Ready.
10. There will only be one milestone which will be released upon the acceptance of the template at themeforest.net.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $192 for this job
Hello,Im Valentin,CEO of VH agency, we are interested to work with you, we have 4 backend and 3 frontend developer's. Please contact us and we can discuss about the [url removed, login to view] team website: [url removed, login to view]