I need someone to help fix up a multi-currency woocommerce site and optimise server for optimal performance, keeping in mind core function is the currency switcher.
1) Multicurrency by Aelia which geolocates based on customers IP, should ALWAYS be functional. (static caching will not work)
2) Varnish which our cloud server uses would need to be configured, here are some instructions: [url removed, login to view] otherwise, we might have to use a caching handler plugin
3) Vehicle refine tool should be configured working (user selects vehicle make, then it unlocks the next etc etc should be instant like [url removed, login to view] and the search results page, should be look EXACTLY the same as the normal /shop page.
4) If customer has a vehicle refined, and they click on a category, they should be able to see parts that are associated with the that vehicle. It has stopped working since we updated to a new theme
5) Open/Closed widget should be confirmed working and setup to display holidays when they occur etc.
6) Few CSS changes on category pages i.e. titles etc putting a grid outline on the products and 3 px space between exach product with the border.
8)Few other small bits and pieces.
9)Temando Shipping plugin that is on [url removed, login to view] when you enter your address, should also be working on the new server.
Need a reliable, great communicating freelancer - my usual developer is too busy and I need this done ASAP as in 24 hours from now (3am 14/02)
The URL for the site is on: [url removed, login to view] - although is currently being moved to hopefully a better server as we speak.
Please place 3amconfirmed in your proposal to confirm your understanding.