We're looking to combine [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] and convert to the Divi wordpress theme with a similar look and feel. This includes
- All the pages in the menu on [login to view URL] EXCEPT for the API documentation and guides.
- All blog entries and news releases on the [login to view URL] site
- Creating a new look and feel for the blog content using divi. We will be purchasing the Divi Extras plugin ([login to view URL]) to allow for Extra-like styling to Divi.
- Creating a standard re-usable template for all pages other than the homepage
- Conversion of the homepage with a SIMILAR feel to the current site, but leveraging Divi modules.
- We're OK with removing the scrolling list of marketplaces and putting them on the page as static images or using a standard slider.
- Forms will use Gravity Forms (we have an existing license)
- We would like our top menu to be similar to both the [login to view URL] main menu and the current [login to view URL] main menu. If we need a plugin to make it easy, we'll do that.
- Changes to the Divi template should be done using a child theme, but we'd prefer to minimize this so we can upgrade Divi without being concerned about compatibility.
- We also own anythingslider divi, divi booster and divi popup builder if this is helpful.
- We're OK with buying additional modules for divi as necessary to complete this
- On mobile, the "Get a Demo Now" button should be located in the header - not just the menu.
- Final website needs to be completely responsive.
Please provide pricing to make this conversion, let us know what your experience is so far with converting HTML sites to Wordpress, and tell us how you will quality test the finished site.
154 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I have checked the links and I'm ready to create a great website on Wordpress with a unique and modern design Let's chat to discuss the details of your project