To implement an Android application for a simple address book. The information is organized in contacts. Each contact represents a person that can have only one phone number and address. The user interface should read and write contact and phone information from an SQLite database.
Your app will have two screens (Android activities):
● Screen 1: Display a list of contacts ordered by last name. Users should be able to click on a contact to launch the second screen
● Screen 2: Display contact information for a contact selected on a previous screen. Contact details must include the following information:
○ Last name
○ First name
○ Address (line 1)
○ Address (line 2)
○ Phone number
The program should allow the user to add new contacts and modify information of the existing contacts.
The program should support vertical layout only.
• When you create your project select (Api 18 android 4.3 jelly bean( as your minimum SDK and what phones your app will target.
• I will test on Nexus S so create a virtual device in your android studio using API Oreo (API level 26 target android 8).
• The following three pictures show the options you need to select. They are all the defaults option.