Assume you have 2 wordpress-instances (WP >=5.7):
1) [login to view URL]
2) [login to view URL]
We want to allow user 'Paul' (registered at [login to view URL] as an contributer)
create a new post on [login to view URL] by accessing and submitting a simple form
at [login to view URL]
Prerequisite is that Paul has signed in via single-sign-on (SSO) on partner-blog.com.
- Secure (!) authentication using JWT
- Authorization via Oauth2
- Use of WP rest api endpoint /wp-json/wp/v2/posts
Two plugins are to be provided (one each for [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]) that meet these requirements.
You can use/customize already available WP plugins like
- WP OAuth Server (OAuth Authentication) - Justin Greer/Dash10 Digital
- WP Simple Single Sign On - Justin Greer/Dash10 Digital
- JWT Authentication for WP REST API - Enrique Chavez
Both WP instances [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] are self-hosted. We do not want to have any third party services included.
WP rest api / oauth2 experienced people only please!