We are seeking a developer who is very experienced with the Infusionsoft API to integrate our shopping cart (Mijoshop which is built on Opencart on Joomla) in order to send data from our shopping cart to Infusionsoft on a regular basis.
The data we would like to send/sync includes the following
✔ Customers who make a purchase on Mijoshop -> Contacts in Infusionsoft
✔ Products in Mijoshop -> Products in Infusionsoft
✔ Orders (all order data including pending orders) in Mijoshop -> Orders in Infusionsoft
✔ Delivery Tracking in Mijoshop -> to Shipping Tracking in Infusionsoft
For this project, the sending/syncing of data is one way. The data goes from Mijoshop to Infusionsoft. But in future, we may also want to send complete/paid orders from Infusionsoft to Mijoshop as well.
Also, we require as much data to be sync'd as possible. Syncing all data is ideal.
You can find more information about Mijoshop at the links below:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
If you need to refer to the latest Infusionsoft API, you an find it at [login to view URL]
The code will need to be built as an extension. This is not difficult but Joomla requires all functionality and apps to be built using their extension framework. You can find more info about it at [login to view URL]
Some additional requirements include:
1. For orders, please sync all orders including pending orders (e.g. any order that has started but not finished/paid). Please sync with as many data fields as possible.
2. For customers who successfully purchased (has an order that is completed and paid) please give them the customer tag "New Customer" (tag has already been set up in my Infusionsoft account).
3. For customers who abandon cart (has an order that they started but not finished/paid for) please give them the prospect tag "Abandoned Cart" (tag has already been set up in my Infusionsoft account).
4. Please note that some of our products have variations like color, size and color/size combinations.
5. The data must be sync'd across to Infusionsoft every 6 hours (e.g. 4 times a day).
6. There must be error handling built into the extension. For example, if the data can't sync, it send an error alert notification to an email address but the data that is not sync'd will try and sync in the next send.
7. The extension must be fully tested in both test and live environments before delivery (e.g. it must be fully working and without any defects/bugs). We will also conduct some user acceptance testing on the live production environment once the code is delivered.
The project must be completed within 10 calendar days and we will provide a milestone payment at 5 days if a working demo can be delivered (e.g. perhaps for one or two of the components, for example, customer and products information).
We will also provide a 20% bonus if the entire project is delivered on time (e.g. within 10 calendar days) and defect free.
For reporting, we will require communication every 2 days to inform us of progress. This can be in the form of an email or messenger chat. Our emails and messages must be responded to within 24 hours during the project period.
Lastly, this is one of 3 projects we will undertake for Infusionsoft integration with our website so once completed, there will be more work to come.