The project is a therapy course built on WHMCS platform.
Within WHMCS I can create courses that a person can take via a web interface.
The client side is complete (the web interface) and around 90% of the WHMCS is complete.
Currently most of the templates have been created but some need modifying and some need repairing.
I'm looking for a developer who is very experienced in creating and modifying modules within WHMCS and can implement these changes.
There is a number of changes and fixes that need to be completed here is the brief.
1. Ability to rename a course
2. Ability to delete a course (currently the option is there but not working)
3. Ability to replace main banner Image client side (website) for each course.
4. Ability to assign email therapy support and how many from 1 to 5 emails to a course and or a client. The templates and PHP files have been created but are not showing on the website.
5. To have Global Upload module for all audio files, that can be then selected within the download section of the course.
6. The Nicedit to be added to the chapter edit section
7. The client input text fields auto expand horizontally on some sections this is not happening and needs fixing.
8. To have a Download to PDF button on all the bottom of all the pages or tabs the clients has an input text field.
Download to PDF button at the end of all the day Pages: The PDF to including Title of course, Which Chapter and day plus all the information displayed on introduction, Action Strategies and Exercises.
Download to PDF Button for Inner Coach, Action Goals Tab: Including Title of course and if its Inner Coach or Action Goals plus all the information displayed on all the actions goals or inner coach completed.
Download to PDF Button for Online Journal Tab: Including Title of course and Online Journal plus all the information displayed in the journal entries.
9. To fix the order of display of the text fields. In the course creation within WHMCS I can create text options fields of where the customer fills in. However the order I create does not always display on the website in the same order. for example I may create options fields 1, 2, 3, 4 but on the website it may display as 2, 3, 1, 4.
10. To fix the error of the website crashing when trying to type into a textarea within a tab area called Online Journal.