We have a online community script, like ( [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view] ) and we would like to add some more features to it such as:
- Added fields during registration (Games you play, your computer stats etc.)
– Create your own clan page
– Display clan stats
– Clan info
– Clan status(recruiting, active, inactive etc)
– Upload videos and demos
– Member list
– Create clan tag that will be automatically added to the member's display name
– Gamers have the ability to join a clan
– Clan pages are game specific
– Select games you play
– Automatically displays which clans you are in and for which games
– A place to sell, trade, request game items and post recruitement notices.
– Stronger then all type league system ([url removed, login to view])
– Stats are automatically displayed on clan page
– Ranking system
– Tournament system
– Game specific
– Groups will be replaced by game groups. Selecting a certain game you play upon registration will automatically add you to the specific group.
– Subgroups for games(mods or gameplay styles) controlled by group leader
– Group leader can designate moderators for main group or sub groups.
– All game groups will be managed by their developers.
– Developers get their own page with info and games.
– Would display current games with basic stats(how many players in certain group etc.)
– They would run their own game groups
– Would be integrated into their online store
– Will be replaced with screenshot rating with categories for games
– Integration with x-cart ([url removed, login to view]) online mall software where game developers get their own stores which are linked to their publishers page.
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 229 $ tähän työhön
I can start this work immediately. I have created several different scripts on my own that will help me complete this job quicker. Please contact me soon.
Hi mate, Our inhouse Experts have handled such modules before,i guess the job is a piece of cake for my skilled [url removed, login to view] your further communication. thanks, Team IndianDragonX