Looking for an OS COMMERCE exppert. If you have not done at leat 5 OS COMMERCE projects, please do not bid. If you have done at least 5, please list references to them.
Here is waht I need:
1) Install OS Commerce onto Linux server along with all appropriate add-ons for rich features, security, etc.
2) Modify OS COmmerce so that it communicates with our current social site. For example: A user logs into our site with their log in and password. From here they have access to blogs, photos, auctions, and of course their store (OS COMMERCE.) We do not want them to have to login and create a password again when they click on the OS Commerce link. We would like for the login and password from their social network account to pass on to the OS COMMERCE store site. Imagine using Yahoo and being able to use all of their site features with just one login and password -- this is what we want to do.
3) We will allow users to populate their OS COMMERCE store by selecting from a variety of products that we have available, or they can choose their own products.
4) Users will have their own store and be able to create their own brand of clothing. This will require the user be able to select one of our clothing items (like a shirt), have our site then display that shirt, let the user upload graphic images from their PC to our server to then place on the shirt. They will have controls on how to size and move the image so that it is placed on the shirt correctly. They can place it on the front, rear or pocket of the shirt. Pricing will be determined based on what clothing item they select, the quanity, the options they select, the art size, etc. Once done, they can place the order which will save everything they did and submit that product to our order department. THis will also add this inventory and the final image to their os commerce store. There are a lot of details on this that I can discuss in private. There is a similar site that does this located at www.cafepress.com. PLease sign in and try to create a shirt with a graphic, to understand what I am talking about.
5) I need this bug free and ready to go as soon as possible.
I also have another project that deals with the auction software from www.everysoft.com. I could award this to you if you accept this bid and do well on it.