Hi Folks -
I'm looking for an experienced CI developer to convert an existing application to CI.
The existing app:
- Is fully functional as-is
- Is written in php
- Runs to about 250 pages
- Uses a mySQL db
- Has three roles: user, admin, super-admin
- Has an authentication process
- Does not use MVC - the 250 pages contain a mish-mash of what would be model, controller and view functions
I'm looking for someone who:
- Is very knowledgeable in CI
- Has good communication skills (please read that again before replying)
- Can work at a steady pace (not just occasional evenings and weekends)
- Can strike a good balance of the amount of guidance and interaction needed to complete the project
[I'm not good at being on IM ‘call' 24/7, nor do I want you to disappear and only return with a completed project :)]
Although not necessary for this (conversion) process, once the application is converted, I will be looking to upgrade its functionality, and at that point it would be good if you had knowledge in:
- HTML and CSS.
A portfolio and/or references for similar projects would be a definite plus.
IMPORTANT: Ask any questions you want, but please do not use the PMB to ask to see the site. The site is not publicly viewable. Once I have reviewed your portfolio and it looks like we might go forward, I'll give you all the access you need to make a final bid.