I want a simple classified ads section on my web site. I will only accept bids within the next couple days
This is NOT a job board. No payment via paypal or credit card needed. Employers post an ad using a form I have provided but you must modify to accept the contents and put them in an admin area pending my approval for public viewing.
You must read the details in the attached file and the related links.
You must specify a fair price, and a firm delivery date. Every day late will mean a penalty of ten percent of your bid
No amateurs. You must prove you know what you are doing. I have been taken by too many freelance thieves posting as programmers and wasted too much time and money to day.
If you are honest this could be for you
Additional Info (Added 6/21/2005 at 21:10 EST)...
Concept for Legal Profession Help Wanted Ads Service on CanLaw
CanLaw is setting up a new help wanted section for use by any legitimate legal industry employers seeking legal help, including lawyers, law clerks and related workers. Any employer, including employment agencies and recruiters, seeking legal industry workers may use this service.
This service is only for lawyers and legal services staff ONLY. All others will be rejected.
This is NOT a job board. It is a database displaying help wanted ads similar to the ones in newspapers.
PROGRAMMER INSTRUCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
IMPORTANT NOTE: This database will reside on [url removed, login to view] The ORDER FORM form resides on [url removed, login to view]
1. Employers order a help wanted ad for either a week, two weeks or a month by filling out the basic ad order form on [url removed, login to view]
2. Payment info: Employers pay by credit card only. The ad order form includes all credit card payment details. No paypal or payment or shopping cart is needed.
3. The form contents must be emailed to me so I can process the credit card payment manually
4. NEW CODE REQUIRD TO DO THIS: The order form must send the info from one domain to a second
A second copy of the form contents with the same details goes directly to the database admin area on [url removed, login to view] so I can approve review, add, edit or delete pending submissions once I have processed the payment. Ads would be held in a pending file in the db until I release them for public viewing.
5. Admin would also automatically expire his account on the expiry date by blocking his access and sending an email notice to him and copy CanLaw with an invite to resubscribe.
6. Once approved a summary of the ad will be displayed for anyone to see on a simple page listing up to about ten ad summaries per page. Viewers click to see full details and respond to ad. This area will be compleely open to the public. Applicants will respond to the employer not to me. This is not a board where applicants can post anything. They simply respond to ads.
7. People will also access the ads by doing a simple search of several fields either one field or a combination of fields. Searches will list the appropriate ads in a summary page which the person then clicks for full details
If you have any suggestions, please email
J Kirby Inwood
25 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear sir, we have evaluated your requirement throughly and placed realistic bid,if interested pls contact us via pm so that we can show you our sample work,thanx
Hi, I have gone through your project specification and needed more documents regardign that. Please send it asap so that we can start work for you. Regards Chittaranjan