I've lost contact with our programmer and need someone to take over. We have 3 projects that need to be done but we'll concentrate on the one that is the highest priority for the moment. This one involves some bug fixes and adding some new features. Need someone reliable who is capable of timely turnarounds. Site is PHP and MySQL.
[url removed, login to view]
I realize it's quite difficult to see what is required to be done and giving a quote without user and admin logins but I obviously can't release them until the project has been awarded.
1) Course dates for new courses added before today's date are not showing proper date.
2) Client side Add Students in Manage Students needs to be a button (make more visible).
3) Admin side - link My Profile does not go to My Profile
5) Students are often placed in a course that has already occurred in the past (eg. a trainer conducts a course and then admin will place students into that course after receiving the sign in sheet later that week). We need the ability to efficiently enter students into a "past" course without having to flip back and forth between the admin and client sides for data entry.
6) On the Initial page for admin to log in, the List of Courses needs to be sorted by dates and list dates beside each course.
7) [url removed, login to view] -> Telephone text field will not accept a full number with dashes (ie. field is
only allowing 11 chars).
8) Admin staff require email notification when a new client registers (so they can know to log in and approve the new client). Currently an email is sent to the client's email only. (I think is already there but not sure)
9) When creating a course, we need to assign a certificate type to that course. This would then generate the correct certificate type whenever a certificate is printed. could be in the course outline info displayed?
10) We do not want individuals to receive email notification when they have completed a course. All communications are done via mailed certificates and invoices.
11) Students should not have email or account logins assigned to them. This creates an unnessecary amount of data entry for our admin staff (or users) when adding students to a course or client. I don't think they can right now - I think only the company can (the one person with name and password)
12) When exporting a CSV file we need the ability to export a particular course, or a particular client, or a particular student name. This will allow for an efficient mail merge to generate certificates. I think they can do an easy sort in excel but what can you offer as an option?