Need a few things doing on our current PHP site for cheesecake delivery ordering:
- Adding PayPal checkout (we previously had this but was removed due to some errors)
- Ensuring postcodes out of our delivery zone cannot be used for ordering for delivery on checkout page
- When adding a product you can select regular or gluten free base. Need some flavours to be unselectable if gluten free base is selected
- Subtotal and total columns need adding to pending orders in admin backend
- Fix lightbox that appears on site. Visitor is supposed to enter postcode and a lookup to database will tell them if they are in our delivery zone, but when clicking "submit" nothing happens
- Clear address details on checkout page if customer selects "collection"
- Change word "pickup" to "collection" on thank you page and order confirmation email