Organ Donation Management System
In the healthcare context, organ transplantation has raised to great importance in the last years. Improvements in medical techniques and pharmacological anti-reject therapies have made transplantation a powerful and valid way to treat diseases. Thanks to this, and to the relevance that mass media put on it, the number of donors is constantly increasing all over the world. The decision to assign an organ from a particular donor to a particular recipient is a very complex process.
The present system is an organ donation management system which act as a centralized database, include 3 modules Admin, Donor and Public. The willing people can register to the system as well as the needy people.
• Admin will manage the users and give approval for donor registration. He will check the validly to of the donor and give approval for him.
• Donor can register to the system and provide details such as personal and medical information, contact details, parents, address details and the organ details he wish to donate. Once his registration got approval from the admin he can come back and login to the system anytime and update his details.
• The public which can be a patient, doctors, or any other who search in the system and view the details of organ donators and contact them directly
The objectives of the study are
-To find the donor quickly
• - To gather, store and manage a mandatory set of personal and medical information about each donor (ex: blood group, weight, height, tissues characteristics,)
• -Find the most suitable donor that best fits with the recipient.
• - To store the information in a compatible and re-usable way
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $218 tähän työhön
Hello I am php developer I will develop Organ Donation Management System With three modules Admin , Donor , Public please start chat with me for details Thanks Jaffer I.
I have experience in building websites, I have already made 3 websites and currently working on 1 website and you will get quality in our work so try to consider me. looking forward to work with you. Thank You.