About the Job
● Maintain and continue development of online portals based on cloud hosting and high user engagement with contents as well as e-learning system. Portal is used for Distance Learning Education and is integrated with Cisco’s Webex via API, as well as Adobe Connect.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
● Be passionate about building software that is scalable, testable, maintainable, correct, and performant.
● Be self-motivated to proactively dive into an existing, complex system and find your way to quickly making targeted improvements to reduce technical debt and improve application security.
● Have excellent skills around design, communication, and promotion of quality software across products, systems, and teams.
● Ability to integrate with in-house and third-party applications through APIs.
● Thorough knowledge and hands on experience with web micro-services and RESTful APIs
● Be a willing mentor to other programmers with less experience or a desire to learn.
● Be able to split time between working on new enhancements, support tickets, tech debt, security, and performance improvements on the back- and front-end.
● Design, develop, and test modules in accordance with established standards.
● Work with product owners and business analysts to assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
● Prepare supporting documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
● Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
● Package and support deployment of releases.
● Work with teammates in the integration of applications including developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
● Analyze and resolving technical and application problems.
● Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
● Occasionally provide third-level support to business users.
● Enforce application development standards and best practices
● Experience in developing UI applications using HTML, HTML5, JQuery, and AJAX, AngularJS.
● Expert hands-on backend PHP software development
● Strong CakePHP experience
● Experience with database SQL development and excellent knowledge working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL, or Oracle.
● Experience with version control system Git/Subversion.
● Experience in Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP environment.
● Expert knowledge of web services, web standards & technologies.
● BS in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent experience.
● Six years of coding/development experience.
Job Type: Full-time in our Fairfax, Virginia office position
36 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
I am available with 5+ experience in the cakephp. I will manage svn and git. and also manage any development tool. I can do any type of customization. thanks