I want to create a meetup group, which is the same as Meetup [login to view URL]
Specifically, we want functionality:
(1) Admin will create categories that will available to the user at time of creating the group(s).
(2) Any user on the website can create a group selected by the predefined categories.
(3) The user can add the description of the meetup.
(4) Meetup can be searchable by using filters.
(5) Any user can join the publically available meetup.
(6) The organizer can see the number of attendees and their list.
(7) There should be a share button on the meetup detail page, to share the meetup on different social platforms.
(8) The organizer should have the option to set the meetup time. Plus the location or online meetup.
(9) The organizer should have the option to upload a featured image (main image) for the meetup.
(10) The attendees can see other attendees who are going to join a particular meetup.
(11) The plugin will offer a Custom Post Type to add and manage the groups.
The plugin will also offer a shortcode that will use to display the form on the frontend side. So, user(s) can add the group.
Test properly to confirm that all the functionality is completed.
Now, we already have a site on Wordpress ([login to view URL])