Scope of the Project
Development and creation of a new fully responsive website using white labeling methods on an existing Drupal based web framework (Drupal CMS, PHP, MySQL, NodeJS, Nginx). This platform was designed in accordance with the principles of white labeling, ie the possibility of fully replicating it for other projects (framework, architecture and all existing functionalities).
Multi-lingual Website - The new website is to be built on English and French. (Content translation would be handled by a separate team - not included in the scope of development).
The Web platform has features that are already built and can be used immediately for the new site; we would need to extend, make any changes required to meet the new website's requirements, and build any new modules/components (very low chance of need to build anything new from scratch), create new page templates/types etc]. Existing fully functional framework code, database schema, and dummy/sample website that uses the framework code can be shared, but installing/setup of the same is full responsibility of the developer.
Existing framework has below features that can be leveraged/integrated with on the website:
- Custom-built integration with [login to view URL]
- Search system is built around Search API contrib module and Apache Solr.
- Media Module is used as DAM - Uses - Paragraphs, Taxonomies, Group, Pages, Views modules.
- And Several custom modules already built
The new site would need a maximum of 15 pages to be created. There will be some PHP/NodeJS development involved, based on the need.
Development is currently estimated to take around 20-working days, business has a well defined go-live plan that we need to stick to. Each page developed for the site is subject to actual page layout/content defined by the client and expect two rounds of review/feedback shared by client, and must be incorporated in the site.
1) Fully functional, error-free, user friendly/responsive website that meets the requirements specified.
2) Documentation that may assist in the setup/deployment as part of Go-Live
3) Any documentation that may assist internal users in maintaining/support of the website.
4) Participate in internal meetings during requirement gathering, troubleshooting during the deployment to sort out issue and take couple of user training sessions
MUST have skills
Technology: Drupal, PHP, MySQL, and NodeJS.
Soft Skills: MUST be able to communicate clearly, concisely, in a timely manner (typically within an accepted, turnaround time of a day or max 2-days) for any queries raised.
If you are interested:
1) Share link to at least 3 Drupal based websites that you have developed.
2) Send 2-3 convenient time slots of 30-mins of your availability to have a quick discussion on the project.
Apply only IF you are available to immediately start work on this project. The project is estimated to take ~20 days of development, and with potential to continue with several iterations of enhancements/support etc that may go into future for six months+.